Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24069 SAR / ARS
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 63% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,943 (ARS $24,692) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (25 minutes ago)