Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07589 SAR / DOP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 45% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,727 (RD$ 101,820) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bishkek costs 100 som (about 1 hour ago)