Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07804 SAR / DOP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 45% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,206 (RD$ 105,140) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $430 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €0.85 (about 1 hour ago)