Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / CUC *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is about the same as in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,384 (3,836 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $17 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)