Cost of living comparison between Santiago de Cuba, Cuba and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.749 SAR / CUC *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 4% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,935 (4,517 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $808 (about 1 hour ago)