Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / CUC *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is about the same as in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,425 (3,846 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)