Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 102 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.616 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 26% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,030 (€2,389) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (about 2 hours ago)