Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 457 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00118 SAR / COP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 54% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,981 (COL$5,085,872) in Santiago de Cali.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)