Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 409 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00124 SAR / COP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 59% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,394 (COL$4,356,693) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1.00 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)