Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,539 prices entered by 330 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00591 SAR / CLP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 41% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,708 (CH$1,303,417) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $11 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 200 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)