Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,831 prices entered by 324 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00600 SAR / CLP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 40% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,008 (CH$1,501,282) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Oporto costs €0.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Swansea costs £598 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mississauga costs C$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)