Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,220 prices entered by 323 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00588 SAR / CLP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 40% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,372 (CH$1,424,607) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (about 2 hours ago)