Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37587 SAR / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 62% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,232 (Bs 16,581) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)