Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 SAR / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 88% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 1,733 (Bs 27,429,581) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)