Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00136 SAR / COP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 54% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,927 (COL$4,359,993) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Walnut Creek, California costs $430 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,423 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)