Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00118 SAR / COP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 57% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,060 (COL$5,147,607) in Santa Marta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Essen costs €650 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kraków costs 15 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $5,590 (about 2 hours ago)