Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.000 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 49% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,639 (R$ 7,637) in Santa Maria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $80 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €789 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Christchurch costs NZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)