Cost of living in Santa Cruz, Philippines compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07504 SAR / PHP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz (Philippines) is 21% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,768 (Php170,164) in Santa Cruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jackson, Mississippi costs $50,000 (34 minutes ago)