Cost of living in Santa Cruz, Philippines vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07123 SAR / PHP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz (Philippines) is 17% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,763 (Php151,097) in Santa Cruz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨150 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 59TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 30 лв (41 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Ilmenau costs €175 (about 2 hours ago)