Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.158 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 41% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,234 (R$ 7,108) in Santa Cruz do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)