Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 261 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.038 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 35% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,812 (€2,430) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)