Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 255 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.959 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 37% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,470 (€2,392) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (25 minutes ago)