Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 215 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.547 SAR / BOB
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 43% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,390 ($b13,499) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U25,413 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 80,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)