Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California, United States compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 255 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,982 ($4,528) in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Maseru costs 15 Loti (about 1 hour ago)