Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.751 SAR / CUC *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 19% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,508 (4,134 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (about 4 hours ago)