Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 159 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.150 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 34% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,959 (R$ 8,657) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 500 лв (8 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (34 minutes ago)