Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.108 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 46% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,415 (R$ 7,593) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (31 minutes ago)