Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 159 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.194 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,531 (R$ 8,823) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $17 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (38 minutes ago)