Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 226 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,961 ($4,523) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (40 minutes ago)