Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.897 SAR / MYR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 48% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,795 (RM7,578) in Sandakan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riga costs €550 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)