Cost of living comparison between San‘a’, Yemen and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01500 SAR / YER
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 54% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,540 (502,526 ﷼) in San‘a’.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)