Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01500 SAR / YER
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 54% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,857 (456,994 ﷼) in San‘a’.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (34 minutes ago)