Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 146 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.420 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 21% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,778 (€2,664) in San Sebastian.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Helsingborg costs 250 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (38 minutes ago)