Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 85 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.038 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 30% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,513 (€2,604) in San Sebastian.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Leipzig costs €0.80 (5 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Poznan costs 2,400 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元40 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)