Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 137 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.413 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 23% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,963 (€2,258) in San Sebastian.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (40 minutes ago)