Cost of living comparison between San Sebastian, Spain and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.091 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 29% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,022 (€2,694) in San Sebastian.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (43 minutes ago)