Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 318 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 41% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,239 ($2,464) in San Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)