Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 135 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15699 SAR / HNL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 49% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,650 (L 42,358) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)