Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 136 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15984 SAR / HNL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 49% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,160 (L 44,794) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)