Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 102 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17481 SAR / MXN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 46% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,471 (Mex$ 48,458) in San Nicolás de los Garza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q35 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)