Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20053 SAR / MXN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 48% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,183 (Mex$ 40,809) in San Miguel de Allende.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of potatoes in Usulutan costs $1.43 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)