Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23435 SAR / ARS
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 50% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,459 (ARS $31,830) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 500 лв (8 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (34 minutes ago)