Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 190 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19846 SAR / MXN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 59% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,458 (Mex$ 32,538) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)