Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 128 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17481 SAR / MXN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 64% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,679 (Mex$ 32,485) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (30 minutes ago)