Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18445 SAR / MXN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 60% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,427 (Mex$ 34,846) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (33 minutes ago)