Cost of living comparison between San Juan, Puerto Rico and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 580 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 22% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,743 ($3,131) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 1,100 (17 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tampere costs €90 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (31 minutes ago)