Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 980 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00690 SAR / CRC
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 30% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,486 (₡ 1,520,098) in San Jose.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zabol costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)