Cost of living in San Fernando, La Union, Philippines vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07100 SAR / PHP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, La Union (Philippines) is 17% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,806 (Php152,188) in San Fernando, La Union.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 4 hours ago)