Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00573 SAR / CLP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 49% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,351 (CH$1,458,270) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$14 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fuzhou costs 元2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bryansk costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)