Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21540 SAR / ARS
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 42% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,758 (ARS $40,659) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (44 minutes ago)