Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.699 SAR / TRY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 65% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 4,576 (6,544TL) in Samsun.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 150,000TL (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alanya costs 14TL (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 60,000 (24 minutes ago)