Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.033 SAR / TRY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 35% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,723 (9,413TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)