Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.030 SAR / TRY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 55% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,980 (6,774TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Podgorica costs €0.80 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)