Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00116 SAR / UZS *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,338 (14,137,407 сўм) in Samarkand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (44 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (about 1 hour ago)