Cost of living comparison between Salvador, Brazil and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 718 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.079 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 48% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,754 (R$ 7,185) in Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)