Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,097 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 9% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,820 ($3,152) in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)