Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 824 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 13% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,620 ($3,632) in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$2.80 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (37 minutes ago)