Cost of living comparison between Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.749 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 35% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,758 ($2,603) in Salinas, Ecuador.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)