Cost of living comparison between Salatiga, Indonesia and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00028 SAR / IDR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 32% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,178 (Rp 36,689,910) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubbock, Texas costs $332,887 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,330 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,050 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $399 (34 minutes ago)