Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 SAR / IDR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 31% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,304 (Rp 36,710,316) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (37 minutes ago)