Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.076 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 47% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,883 (€1,934) in Salamanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)