Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.743 SAR / OMR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 40% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,845 (﷼ 805) in Salalah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (37 minutes ago)