Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017.
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 58% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,480 in Sakaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $140 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)