Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,451 ($3,854) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 220 Дин. (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$645 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (about 2 hours ago)