Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.050 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 27% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,796 (€2,913) in Saint-Pierre.
Recent Prices Added
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 3,099 (about 1 hour ago)