Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.900 SAR / GBP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is about the same as in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,082 (£2,670) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (25 minutes ago)