Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 37 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.800 SAR / GBP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is about the same as in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,080 (£3,142) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)