Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 78 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.201 SAR / GBP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,965 (£2,877) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €800 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 65 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 27 Kyat (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (about 2 hours ago)