Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.681 SAR / GBP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is about the same as in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,749 (£3,151) in Saint Peter Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)