Cost of living in Saint-Louis, Senegal compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00637 SAR / XOF
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Louis (Senegal) is 5% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,234 (2,232,876 Franc) in Saint-Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (12 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)