Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.959 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 37% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,870 (€2,493) in Saint-Étienne.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)