Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.086 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 36% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,423 (€2,551) in Saint-Étienne.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 60 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,550 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 2 hours ago)