Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03088 SAR / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 19% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,308 (₨366,235) in Sahiwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)