Cost of living in Sagar, India vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05239 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sagar (India) is 35% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,513 (₨162,495) in Sagar.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)