Cost of living in Sagar, India compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05733 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagar (India) is 36% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,478 (₨182,762) in Sagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (28 minutes ago)