Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.766 SAR / LYD *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,533 (5,616 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)