Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.624 SAR / LYD *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is about the same as in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,478 (5,899 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 900 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $70 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 100 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in São Carlos costs R$ 9,999 (about 1 hour ago)