Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26494 SAR / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 39% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,604 (R 32,474) in Rustenburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 3 hours ago)