Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26584 SAR / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 33% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,721 (R 32,804) in Rustenburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 1 hour ago)