Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 216 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06588 SAR / RUB
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 60% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,254 (руб 94,928) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)